'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time Will Answer All

I need time to realize
I need time to keep away all my worries
I need time to convince my self
I need time to trust and believe what had said
I need time to through all the process
I need time to show what feel inside
I need time to change
I need time to spell what had to say
I need time to answer all the questions
I need time to think forward
I need time to make sure
I need time to know
I need time to choose
I need time to feel is right after
I need time to see a sign
I need time to wake up after dreaming
I need time to see in two side
I need time to be wise
I need time to read the face
I need time to understand
I need time to let go
I need time to stay
I need time to accept
I still need time which is can answer all and show what should i do

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin