'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Really U Just Need 3 Words ?

Boy: Do you really love me?
Girl: Of course I do.
Boy: I wanna hear you say it.
Girl: Should i?.
Boy: Why not?
Girl: Because...
Boy: I just want to hear you say it in words, what can i do then ?
Girl: Should I?
The Boy started to silent and said : Is okay, but you know that my feeling inside?
The two continued in silence and never started to discuss that again. Until the boy felt curious why this girl too hard to say that
Boy: Why?
Girl: Do you really want to know?
Boy: Yes (he nod his head then smile)
She sent hug emoticon then smile, "Because three words are not enough..., three words not enough to tell what i feel inside, three words never enough to describe what i feeling so far with you, but meet you, see you, your smile your voice is enough for me"
The boy drawned in silent, then he smiled "Thank you, you teach me how to love and what way to tell and describe the feeling inside ... thank you"

2 comments:

  1. hehehe
    hello i am a person who dont know that but u teach me that too hehehe and thats y i also want to say u Thank you, you teach me how to love and what way to tell and describe the feeling inside thank you hehehe can u guess who am i , i think yes u can guess who am i so lets see can u guesss me or not all your blogs r very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know sometimes when someone say " I Love You" It means " Love me please ".

    ReplyDelete

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin