'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Friday, March 27, 2009

Which Shape Are You ?

I know …
Time will turn into day and night
Time will move slow and fast
Time will flow as past and being future
Time will pass seems wind appear
Time will end when should stop


I realize …
I was born because of choice
I live for others
I need to be loved
I want life in full respect
I never been alone


I wonder …
When my life has just stop
Where I have no space to step
Who will be for me
Why I become so introvert
What I have in die


I admit …
I am not God
I am not angel
I am not perfect
I am not strong


But …
I am sincere
I am dreamer
I am creative
I am good hide feeling


If …
I have not much time
I have not any chance


I will …
Say thank you
Feel grateful


To …
Find you
Feel my heart
Touch my silent
Caress my presence


When care …
Can turn into love
Can turn into belonging


It has meaning …
No matter, how fiction it is
No matter, how insane it is
No matter, how long it is
No matter, how far the lost is


You had been real and unreal

original created by Ryza Febriasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin