'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Haw Flakes

I used to eat this sweet and sour coins candy since kindergarten. This candy was from China, made from haw (fruit of Chinese Haw torn) and sugar. The color was pink to brown. The shapes as like the cent of coin. It was not only sort of candy but sort of snacks for me.
Whenever my mom asked me who aged 5 "What do you want, i want to go to groceries store", i said "Haw Flakes ..., 2 plastics". Each plastics contained with 10 rolls candy. Imagine please, i could eat all that candy only few hours.
The sweet and sour that time took me to China Town, i never been there, but someday will. Once i started to eat, once i couldn't stop.  
I found this candy when i went to Grand Indonesia, while i walking to food court alley, i saw this candy all over in sold. I looked finding some money on flour. I took one ... but i consider to take another. So, here these some pictures about The Haw Flakes.

The packaging like the roll of coin cent

 Circle coin of cent which colour in pink to dark

The thick only in mm, The Haw Flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin