'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dear blog,

This afternoon I went to hospital to meet my obgyn doctor. Okay, the operation will be on Monday on Oct 3 2011 so I have to start entering room on Saturday afternoon. Well ... I had done what I can do so the rest I'll let God creates my destiny.

The baby gain today is 2.700 gram I am enough bless with it. Meaning the injection run well so far. Forget the pain which I feel even after maternity I still have the injection. Well, I'm becoming use with it, with the pain I mean.

Dear khansa, in few days later we will meet. Preaparation almost done the last buat not least pray is always be the best.

Love you, ur mother

Ryza Febriasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin