'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Like the sound of silence calling,
I hear your voice and suddenly
I'm falling, lost in a dream.
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting,
You say those words and my heart stops beating.
I wonder what it means.
What could it be that comes over me?
At times I can't move.
At times I can hardly breathe.

When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
For a moment, there's no one else alive

You're the one I've always thought of.
I don't know how, but I feel sheltered in your love.
You're where I belong.
And when you're with me if I close my eyes,
There are times I swear I feel like I can fly
For a moment in time.
Somewhere between the Heavens and Earth ,
And frozen in time, when you say those words.

And this journey that we're on.
How far we've come and I celebrate every moment.
When you say you love me,
That's all you have to say.
I'll always feel this way.

Do you know how I love you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin