'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Friday, February 21, 2014

31 years Old

2.04 am and just performed Tahajaud. Tears were running down slowly while sent pray and wish for myself. Allah still gives me chance having birthday this year, for next years i really don't know. The first year i celebrate without him, my dream, besides me. Heart is pounding in slow, remain what i had many years' birthday with him. He always be the first person says and wishes "Happy Birthday". His eyes, his smiles and his face are coming in mind. I am writing here with all the feelings. Thank you for coming into my life, for yesterday, today and tomorrow. You always be. Khansa suddenly wake up and sit besides me, she is saying "Bunda ..." then lay her head on my lap. Closing my eyes, feeling the tears. The love, the heart and the memories we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin