'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pulau Bidadari ; (Angel Island]



12.31 am and just finished baking cookies for ordered. I found Richard Marx's song "Right Here Waiting" on my ipod playlist. I listened and the memories came in mind. So remembered i listened this song on the swing in Bidadari Island rite after called him, my dream. I was in office gathering that day. I missed a day which long day for him to chat with me on skype. After the break time, i sat on the swing across my room. Looked how wide the sea, the island, the sky and how far i was with him since the first time we met. I took my phone and called him. What i remembered in phone talking i said "I am missing you my dream. I am on swing rite now. Seeing how wide the sea and feeling the wind. Wishing you are here with rite now. Maybe one day we can go here together". In my mind that time, we hold hands walked along the sea side. After called him, i listened that song and cried. Truly missed him everyday. Still sat on the swing and felt the wind onto my skin. 
Tonight, i closed the eyes while listening this song. Holding hands with him along the sea side is in my wondering. His warm hand inside my fingers. Feeling the tears, remain his eyes which adoring. 

Ocean's apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
I wonder how we can survive this romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin