'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Saturday, September 27, 2014

I lost appetite. Whenever eat, always feel queasy. Feel not good. Almost 1 am rite now. I am going to sleep, before it I want to post blogging. Actually, I miss my dream so much. An angel is someone who always beside to a person. Then, when my time is passed, I really become a real angel who close to him. Will he miss me when I am gone ? Will he cry when I pass ? How will his life will be ? Will he feels break in pieces when loose me ? Will he afraid if I come in his dream ? Then how will he look me in different creatures, still he recognize me ?  Will he mind I am around him even in different world ? . Allah loves me that much, and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin