'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I feel not too well rite now, I used to ask my dream hugs me when I feel not good. I miss his hug which make me feel safe. I dont know why I just starting to cry.
I had invitation e-mail to take part in bazaar at budi luhur university. As I remembered, I had the invitation before operation but I sent compliment replied. Inshaallah, I will feel well enough to do my routine baking order after 2 weeks rest operation. I wont take many orders in a week, so far I easily tired. The orders at least have to send messages and e-mails 3 days before. Food courier and baking ingredients will come twice a week to home.
The bazaar will start from 8 am to 3 pm. I really hope I so much well until the bazaar day end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin