'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It feels great to go back at home after few days stayed in hospital. Missing so much to post here. Missing so much to bake. My dream, I have something for him. It cant describe by words. I know, he doesn't like sweet too much. Even he not taste my cake yet, but I always make something for him. Just say this, the love cupcakes.


Are they beautiful my dream ? Want to taste it ? If we were so close, maybe you would have daily cake from me. Look now, I am smiling but crying aslike a kid. I hope my dream is fine there. Pray for good for my dream always.

There are still some orders, inshaallah I wont let down my customers. They are loving and so patient to wait. Inshaallah I am well enough to start baking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin