'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Thursday, November 10, 2016

So late this time, 2 am and I still awake. My mind running wild, it should be my dream only in mind. I just think, will he always be with me ? How if he go and leave me like he did 2 to 3 years a go, will it happen ?

My dream and his wife have many good times together, I believe she cares and loves my dream. One day, they will have one, or maybe two or maybe twin or maybe three or many kids which colour they married life. In that time ... will my dream still with me ? in that time will I still have place in his life ?

My dream, no one will know who what and how I am in your life. There is only one person who I call my dream, and is you. No one even times could change it. My dream own his place in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin