'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Bussy month in february. Not only had ordered for savory snacks almost each week but also cakes and cupcakes birthday ordered. I just sleep just for two hours lately. Haaaa ####!!!!!!#### feel like an alien. As if my dream besides me right now i will ask him to massage my head until i fall asleep. Then when i wake up suddenly, i will ask him so same again amd again until maybe he feels grumpy. Hug, i just realize it is valentine day. I never celebrate it. Few years a go he sent me red flowers bouquet. I still keep the box and the dry flowers inside its. I could smile and cry ar same time remain all those moments especially when he was in UK before he left me for almost 3 years ago. Hug, good night my dream. Missing you badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin