'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Lesson For Me

As usual, i go by public transportation to office. My office starts at 7 am and ends at 3.30 pm. It forces me to wake up at 4.30 am at dawn everyday. 7 am ... ? am i student ? am i security guard or am i traditional market trader to work that early ? hahahaha ... in spite of many other workers (employee) just start about 7.30 am to 9.00 am.
When i was sitting on my seat, my favourite seat was near to window, i saw a mother with his son came to bus. She searched empty seats for her and his son. She hold her son right hand tightly. I wondered and asked why she has to hold his son hand that tight ? I saw to her son at glance .., and i really understood why she did it. Her son has mental defect.
"honey, sit here please" said that woman, and his son sit to a seat which her mother pointed for him.
"Sorry, can i seat here. I can't seat too far from my son" said her to a girl who sit behind his son.
"Sure" that girl moved bit to the window and let that mother seat behind his son directly.
"Thank you" she said to that girl.
"Seat safely and don't be naughty okay" that mother said slowly to his son, but how slow she said ... i could heard clearly.
Along the road, sometimes he moved his head up and down. Sometimes he looked at me, because i sit cross over from him. Sometimes he looked people who sit back at him, sometimes he looked to the road. But, he didn't talk at all.
In my sight, he looked normal but more looked him closely not even me but must be others would saw him has mental defect.
Even he suffered in this condition, but he never give up. Even it took been long time since he got this 'defect', but he still move his faith life.
How vary Allah creates human in this world. Normal to not normal. From that time, i realized ... how hard my life was, how suffered my life was, all i know ... i should not give up ... i should be more strong and tough enough to face my life.
I don't know his name, but i feel so grateful because he had taught me a lesson not directly. Bring me to be more a grateful and thankful person for what i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin