'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tired Of Tears

I feel his warm at once ever, hug him tightly. "You come" Whispered to his ear. Slowly caress my hair and feel how he nod. I stare to his eyes, smile "I love you" tears on my face. He wipes it and smiles back at me "I love you". We kiss slowly, long and deep seems like it won't last. "I want you" he says still with eyes closed. I push myself to him, pull me tightly to his body "I need you" he whispers on my ear. I feel that words weaken all my defense and waken all the hunger of him. We stare each other in long and deep. Feel the breath, listen the heart beat which going fast and running. I so much want him.
 
I look down to his chest, hide all the tears. "No tears, i am with you" he caress my face gently and kiss my eyes. Again looking into his eyes deeply. "Break them all" i say in low, hold his hands gently. "How much you want it ?" he asked, "So much" i said, "How much you keep it ?" i asked, "A lot" he answered.
 
Slowly caress my neck then kiss it "who are you ?" i feel his doubt, feeling his lips on my neck "yours" he stopped. Take my head to his hands, meet his forehead to mine. Unbutton my clothes then carry me in his holding. "You are mine just mine" i wipe his tears.
 
Day no longer day, night no longer night. The day appears into ice, the time click into freeze. Feel the warm which i am longing, feel the relieve which i imagine, feel the completeness which i wait ... with him. Laying on his arm, touch his hair, tears slowly running down "i love you". He response it, pull me to his holding ... its too perfect to be real ... too perfect for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin