'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Housewife

housewife is a woman whose main occupation is running or managing the family's home—caring for and educating her childrencooking and storing food, buying goods the family needs in day to day life, cleaning and maintaining the home, etc.—and who is generally not employed outside the home.

That is my job since June 2013. Not easy tasks, need much effort and take all the energy, emotions and of course patience. I used to run to one meeting to other meeting for 8 years in past but never and ever feel so tired as being a mother who taking care a very much so so so so and so active kid-daughter whose 2 years and 3 months ages. Lately i take baking course. I always choose on weekend. Well not just for the hobby but also for add more knowledge about baking and not for the last is for my future.

What is the most favorite place in my house ? the kitchen. It always be my escape. It leaves many memories with my dream. I laugh, smile and cry in there. Even the last conversation we had it was on the kitchen. Kitchen is always be my escape. The food, the cookies, the cakes, the pastry, the bread, and not forget the order cakes and cookies are always fresh from the oven rite on my kitchen. Almost everyday my house smell of vanilla extract. When can't sleep, when remind of my dream, when feel hurt and sad no matter what time is i always go to kitchen. It places on back of my house with back garden as the view. I can feel the sun, the moon and the rain directly. I already fall in love with this kitchen.

Maybe i am not a good wife, but i always want to be a good mother for my daughter. Being a totally housewife changes me by time. For know nothing about cleaning the home until know everything. It is surely not easy decision for me for the first. I leave my career which already in good path, run so smooth and well. Be promoted to new position and very bargaining money. I leave everything behind, after see my daughter come and go to hospital each month. The allergic and upper breathing matters. I never want be a dependent person the reason i work. But so far, even not earn as much as i work in past, the hobby brings another luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin