'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I dreamed of him last night, he looked down. I don't know what made him that way. I hug him tight from back, but he looked same. I so remembered what he said last night "My angel ..." with deep breath. I forgot what i said, but seemed i said somethings to boost his mood. You know what i saw last night in dreamed ? we talked in dining room while i prepared some food on table. Maybe because last night i made chocolate roll cake :) so it brought until in dreaming. He sat on chair with very bad mood face and really i didn't like that face. My dream seemed waiting what i served for him on table. The dining room, beige wall, the table and the chairs well it was as like as a house. Were we in a house last night ? then whose house ?. My dream, i really hope you are just fine. But maybe this 'miss' feeling make me dreamed of him again and again. Wherever you go and whatever you do, just please be careful. Want to kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin