'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Friday, August 8, 2014

"My dream " I wrote by mail to him. He replied "yes" I stared to screen what just he wrote. Then tonight when I am laying on bed, my mind always go to him. I miss my dream. Miss everything what we have. The intimate things which make us close by ages. He knows me that much to the details. Knowing my size, shape, look, act, passion, even my smell without seeing. How can I live without him ? I am wondering he is beside me rite now. Loving me gently aslike he does. I never understand why I am crying just now. I am feeling him that real. I realize, we argue aslike a couple who had been lived together by half ages. In every pray and doa I always ask to take care him because he is my sun, my moon and my star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin