'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Friday, October 10, 2014

Is so funny. I suddenly wake up. Dreamed of him, my dream. I dreamed about all my high school friends. We went to camp somewhere. Then found my dream there. We met there. Sat side by side. Laughed, told many stories. You gave me a beautiful bracelet. I said, I know this bracelet is from inside a girl cologne, but I dont use that. My dream said, yes you rite but I so much know your smell, so I threw the cologne and saved the bracelet for you. I remembered I smiled in shy. Really aslike teenage love birds. I wished my dream was here, beside me. I would wake him up and tell what I just dream. I must be crazy because I still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin