'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

let me write what are in mind rite now. Almost 4 years I fight with my DDimer. I got miscarriage on my first baby because DDimer. I through heparyn treatment until today because DDimer. Few times I lost conscious because DDimer which make the oxygen through the head and blood not flow in normal. And then ... I got blood cancer symptoms. Really, I am not deny anything. I accept everything which happen to me. I just want, really ... I wont make anyone getting hard because of me. Every pray I perform, I just ask I die so much easily. Tomorrow I will go to hospital for check up the operation result. Everything that happen make me cry easily, like i am doing this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin