'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Khansa still hard breathing until today, always happen when she gets flu. I almost not sleep each night when she gets sick like this. For each 3 hours I have do inhalation to her even while she is sleeping. And at last, I get sick because tired. I used to talk to my dream to less my worry, but he is not with me today. I dont know whether he still remain me or no. Sometimes, when I go to Dharmais Hospital to do routine check up and treatment I want to call him and say : my dream, I am afraid to pain how if I cant go through.
My dream still be the first person in mind when I wake up, I dont know how to change that habbit. Thats why I used to cry when wake up.
Get well soon khansa, bunda loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin