'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy mother's day mom. I love you so much. I already a mother so happy mother's day too for me. A mother able do anything for her children. I remember when my dream say this to me. "I cant choose what side between you or my mother anymore. I cant be like this anymore" that night as a woman, as a mother and as a person who loves him that much I say "so my dream choose what your mother ask " he said in disappointed "so you can see me with other girl" and I said "honestly I never can see you with anyone" my heart said I never can see him in hard moment. I let him, even it kills me slowly until today. He can find more perfect girl and new love but he never can find a love like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin