'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I read carefully his email to know that he had married. I dont have to worry at least, there is someone who will take care his needs. I believe she will do the good for my dream. I am sure, inshaallah soon he will have a beautiful baby. And I am so believe he will be a good father and husband.

My health, what should I say to him. Until today, whenever I sick or pain I still vow his name until I got sleep. When Allah takes me first than my dream, dont worry ... I will always be besides him from a far. Will be a true angel for him from above.

I dont have much words, I believe he knows I just stay same. He can read me, even I am not talking. So I am sure he knows how my heart is. He is in my pulse. Good night my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin