'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My dream called me this morning. I didnt recognize the number, but it was him. I heard his voice, his laugh, it just made me missing him more. Tried not to cry, even at last when the call ended ... I caressed my eyes ... before the tears went down. Tears of relieve ... I had waited him that long. Year turn into other years. I just here, waiting for some thing which I dont know either. Cried almost each night wonder is he alive or die.
When the ages in between us, still he be my dream ? When the forgotton symptoms in old come, still he remain me ? When the internet change in future, how we still in touch ? How if ... he is gone as ghost one day, what would I tell my heart ?
What I know at first, now and later my dream is half of me. If just reincarnation is real I never mind giving this life to him. Good night my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin