'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Is late night, i still turn my body left to right again ... again ... and again. I see him sleep so tight, tired and sleepless. I am closer to his back, feeling his warmth body. I feel comfy and these eyes slowly closed. "My angel" suddenly his voice thrill me. "Hmmm" i said while my eyes still closing. "Not sleep yet ?" He turned his body toward me. My eyes still closing in beetween sleep and awake. "Trying" i said as it as i could. He pulls my body inside his chest then hugs me across his hands cover me "Sleep then" he whisper in my ears. i cant count 1 to 3 to finish. Before that i alreadg sleep as baby new born as tight in his holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin