'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Universe seems stop rounding. I meet those eyes, brown and hazel. My lips smile regarding his smile toward me. "My dream" i whispered. He caress my face softly through the tears slowly running in corner my eyes "Yes, i am here" he slowly closer and hug me in his holding "i am sorry .. Taking so long ... For this moment" he whispered. I smile "Because you know i will stay still, dont you ?". Our eyes meet again, the wind blowing as dancing between us. "I am no longer young anymore" i said in a shame, he smirks and say "My angel never stop to be beautiful in times". His smiles prolong into my heart which i adore in years, his eyes through my soul which i wonder in years, his voices are sounding in my humming in years, his touches are bringing me alive in my longing. He is the one ... My dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin