'New Post on August 5, 2014'

Friday, September 20, 2013

Dear my love,

12.41 am here in Indonesia time. Suddenly wake up and silent, feel lonely and empty. Wondering all the feeling if just u were here beside me. How the touch, how the kiss, how the caress, how the hug, how the cuddle n how the love itself.

I must be the most ego person in this world, but I am a human who has nature who want to feel love.

I don't get it why tears just running down when remain you, feeling how hard my life is.

When you are gone, what is left for me the memories which keep. The person who loves me that much and myself who loves you with whole heart.

No one knows how tear my heart so far, passing each night in crying. Hidden the drip from all. Even yourself can't believe it.

I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for masseges and comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin